Sunday, December 2, 2012
Emma Update
10 days until Emma's due date! As of 3 days ago I am 1 cm dilated. I was going to try and work until this Friday but have decided to wrap things up at school this Wednesday. I still get around pretty decently, but it's hard to concentrate, be patient, & remember things...so 3 more days of work for me. Within the last 2 weeks I found a long-term substitute-talk about cutting it close. My next appointment is Thursday & I have a feeling I will be even more dilated. I am feeling she may come before the 12th, but we will see. James and I are beyond excited. We have everything as ready as we can for now. On a different note-please check out the post below as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, that is SO EXCITING!!!! I can't wait for little Emma to be here. That is also fun that you aren't working any more. Enjoy your last days as a family of two, and I will anxiously await your pictures on Facebook :-)
ReplyDelete