"I am spreading the word about a jewelry website that my mother has created. You should all know that I am not one for sending spam, junk mail, or even a facebook post! but this is more than just another jewelry website. I will make this a very short story…I swear! Over the years my mother has been loosing muscle mass at an alarming rate due to an incurable and rare disease, Inclusion Body Myositis. The house has been altered over the years so that she can still get around in her wheelchair but things such as pulling a shirt over her head or pulling a jacket off is painful and sometimes impossible without assistance. She has found a dog program that can match her with an assistance dog that can shut doors and turn lights off but also is hypoallergenic. She is absolutely ecstatic about this discovery (as she is very allergic to dogs) and ready for the next step. That is where the jewelry comes in! Insurance will not cover any part of the dog costs. Especially a hypoallergenic dog. The cost comes to 6,500 when all is said and done. SO, we are rallying the troops!
All money raised from her jewelry
sales go directly to the dog fund. I know that not everyone wants
jewelry or even can afford it but maybe you know somebody who would and
you could forward the message along? It would mean a lot to me and my
family. There are also painting available or cards
etc." The paintings website is http://www.creativefacetsbyma.com/
and the jewelry is http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeFacets
and the jewelry is http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeFacets
No comments:
Post a Comment