Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Late February/Early March

Here I am attempting my first 5k since Emma has arrived...there was a few walk breaks...

Emma & I after the race. 

Emma & her sunglasses-can't get enough shots of her in them!  This is us at the zoo again.  We have an annual pass now.  We are trying to squeeze in a bunch of visits before it gets too hot.  We like to go with my friend Kalei & her adorable son Dylan.  James hasn't had a chance to go yet, but I'm sure we'll go together soon.

Dylan & Emma.  We are still working on getting a shot where both of them are happy at the same time. :) 

Snow Day!  4 days after Emma's baptism we had a true snow day.  It snowed off and on for the whole day. 

Snow Garden

View of mountains from upstairs.  Notice the snow on the houses, cars, and mailboxes.  A rare, rare, rare occasion in Tucson!

My birthday celebration.  Grandpa, Emma, and Lieutenant Dan.

My gorgeous cake!  Covered in fondant and sparkles!

First pic with Uncle Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment