Friday, October 5, 2012

San Diego Baby Shower

Time flies when you are having fun!  I can't believe we got back from San Diego on Monday, and it is already Friday night! Keep scrolling down to find pictures of the move & pictures of Emma's room.  It's coming together!
Entrance to the "Grown With Love" baby shower!  Note the cute little potted plant favors on the steps!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G CAKE!!!!

DELICIOUS SPREAD OF FOOD-All food "from the garden"...veggies & fruit!  So healthy & soooo good!!!

              This is making me hungry....

My hostess with the mostess, Amanda.  I have known Amanda around 7 years now...first from co-waitressing @ Marie Calendar's, then fellow Disney enthusiast, then marathon inspirer and running partner-we got to know each very well during all those months of running together every weekend!  

Vanessa

Yujia

My Villalpando family-they made special trips from all over CA to be a part of the day. :)

Preggers Together!

Liz, Regina & Charlize, Wendy

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment