Monday, September 5, 2011

August

Hello Family & Friends!  It has now been 4 months away, and we miss you all dearly!  August was more of the same for James and I, work wise.  He continues to  stay in good spirits while working at the Hilton.  He sacrificed a great job with some of the nicest co-workers you will ever meet to come out here, and it has been frustrating that no one has scooped him up yet.  Keep your fingers crossed!!  I missed 6 days of work this month because of being sick.  I was sick for 2 weeks and finally went to see a Dr. and was put on an antibiotic.  I had a bad reaction to the antibiotic and became even sicker.  In the course of a week I was in the e.r. hooked up to an i.v., saw and ear, nose & throat specialist, went to urgent care 2 x, and saw our primary physician once.  I was on and off 7 different meds within a couple of weeks.  I haven't been sick for years, so I guess this was my body's way of making up for it.  Despite being so sick, it was nice spending so much time with James.  We have both been working a lot, and he has been working every weekend.  Somehow he kept me in good spirits at the e.r. and at the e.n.t. specialist when I was getting a laryngiscope put down my nose (pray you never go through that!).  I am a very lucky wife!!

No comments:

Post a Comment